[Pljava-dev] (no subject)

From: info at wyse-systems(dot)ltd(dot)uk (info at wyse-systems(dot)ltd(dot)uk)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] (no subject)
Date: 2005-02-19 11:23:58
Lists: pljava-dev

>Lot of words. It all boils down to two things:
[the rest deleted]

If you are trying to convince me that calling a method 1000s of times
passing two parameters at each call is more efficient (both memory- and
performance- wise) than having a single call building the entire result set
which is then processed internally row by row, if desired, by PostgreSQL -
well, you can't.

I will take the necessary steps to bring alterations to the code as I see
fit so to make sure it suits our needs and requirements (at the end of the
day we a running a business, not a charity).

For me, personnally, this is the end of the matter and I consider the
entire issue closed.

Regards,

George

http://mail2web.com/ .