Job Opening

From: sumit_kaushik(at)yahoo(dot)com (Sam123)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Job Opening
Date: 2003-09-18 23:27:40
Lists: pgsql-general

This message was posted on 18th Sept'03
Hi

I am a recruiter and have a contract position for 3+ months with our
client in Los Angeles.

The ideal person we're looking for has to have experience in
PostgreSQL internals - somebody who's gone in and enhanced the code
base
itself.

If you are interested kindly forward me your resume along with contact
nos and rate at skaushik(at)itil(dot)com

Thanks
Sam