typo

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: nawaz(at)fast(dot)au(dot)fujitsu(dot)com
Subject: typo
Date: 2018-11-26 00:47:51
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/storage-file-layout.html

I think I found a typo in the manuals in the below sentence. I have
highlighted the correction within double quotes (") and UPPERCASE text. Does
it sound right ?

Typo: A table that has columns with potentially large entries will have an
associated TOAST table, which is used for out-of-line storage of field
values that are too large to keep in the table rows proper

Correction: A table that has columns with potentially large entries will
have an associated TOAST table, which is used for out-of-line storage of
field values that are too large to keep in the table rows "PROPERLY".

  • Re: typo at 2018-11-26 06:56:43 from Michael Paquier