PgAdmin, almost unreadable fonts

From: Herman Pool <h(dot)pool(at)dictu(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin, almost unreadable fonts
Date: 2018-09-05 12:33:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Everybody,

We are using Thinapp 5.2 for virtualizing our software, if we create a
package from the installation source of PGAdmin 4.1 or 4.2 we got stuck over
and over when we start the virtualized software. The fonts are almost
unreadable within the virtualized software. The original installation in the
windows 7 desktop we use for packinging is working properly

We already tried the DPI Hack without result. I also tried to start the
virtualized program with the parameter en adding de line in de .conf file as
you can read in the on the website below

We use a Windows 7 Pro X64 desktop.
Thinapp 5.2

Does anyone has an idea how to make it work?

https://georgik.rocks/how-to-increase-font-size-in-pgadmin-4-on-windows/comment-page-1/#comment-180160

regards,

Herman

--