Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured Logical Replication in 10.4

From: pavan95 <pavan(dot)postgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured Logical Replication in 10.4
Date: 2018-09-04 07:12:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Achilleas/David,

So like what you have said, making the subscriber table structure(only)
ready will sort out this issue?

If yes, I will drop the existing replication and start from the scratch. Or
else like what David had suggested is truncating all the tables sufficient??
Please confirm.

Looking forward to hear from you!!.

Finding my way interesting in this logical replication. And thanks team for
your wonderful support.

Regards,
Pavan

--