Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure is changed between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?

From: pavan95 <pavan(dot)postgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure is changed between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?
Date: 2018-08-28 08:53:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your prompt response.

In my case I'm not interested in capturing DDL's instead I'm interested in
capturing the altered tables, I mean to say if any column was added/removed
from the table, it causes replication to stop and trigger continuous errors
in the log file as said before.

So looking for a any table structure modifications(mainly alter DDL) if
changed in a publisher I need to receive an alert(through any custom script
or via a mail).

Hope you now got my requirement. Looking for any alerting system whenever a
table structure gets altered in the publisher so that it can be done the
same at the subscriber too.

Regards,
Pavan

--