Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?

From: pavan95 <pavan(dot)postgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?
Date: 2018-08-20 11:06:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your reply. But I think with pgaudit we can log only to the
Postgres log file.

1) Can we log the same pgaudit information into a table automatically?

2) I want to implement a task such that I do have two servers one is
monitoring server and the other production server. So how will pgaudit will
help me in getting all production server audit data to table in monitoring
server automatically. Can we do it??

Looking forward to hear from you! Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html