Re: logical Replication

From: pavan95 <pavan(dot)postgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: logical Replication
Date: 2018-08-20 10:07:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Achilleas,

In order to be more specific, today morning I faced this issue. At that
particular point of time, pg_logical directory is containing snaps worth
23GB.

Suddenly after sometime exactly 5 mins after my check all the snaps got
deleted and the logical replication continued to function as earlier..

Can we infer something(logical kind of concept) from this??

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html