Re: pgadmin4 configuration with no passwords?

From: Nagaraj Raj <nagaraj(dot)sf(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Browder <tom(dot)browder(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 configuration with no passwords?
Date: 2019-05-10 03:13:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Tom,
Yes, you can use password less login through pgAdmin.
In pg_hba.conf file add,
host  all   all  <localhost> trust.

Thanks.Naga

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, May 9, 2019, 4:33 PM, Tom Browder <tom(dot)browder(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

I want to start playing with pgadmin4 on my local host (single user) with no passwords for my own databases. Also, I have no password for user postgres since I change to it via su when I need it.
So can I use pgadmin4 for that scenario?  My initial foray into using it in local desktop mode seems to require passwords for everything.
Thanks.
-Tom