How do I exclude a schema , a function and a table from pg_backup

From: pavna <daryani(dot)bhawna(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How do I exclude a schema , a function and a table from pg_backup
Date: 2018-07-13 02:31:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

I need to exclude a schema, few tables and functions defined in public
schema. How do i exclude them from the backup ? I know how to exclude schema
and tables. is there a way to exclude 1 or more functions?

sudo -u postgres pg_dump -Fc -exclude-schema=schema1 --exclude-table=table1
--disable-triggers -f DB.dump database1

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html