Re: pgloader question - postgis support

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dim(at)tapoueh(dot)org>
To: Brent Wood <Brent(dot)Wood(at)niwa(dot)co(dot)nz>, "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgloader question - postgis support
Date: 2018-06-29 10:19:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Brent,

Yes I think it's possible, simply playing with the TARGET COLUMNS clause of the pgloader command. Would you mind opening an issue on Github, where I track bug fixes and user requests, so that our conversation is then publicly archived and available to other PostGIS and pgloader users?

Thanks,
--
Dimitri Fontaine
dim(at)tapoueh(dot)org