GCC 8 warnings

From: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GCC 8 warnings
Date: 2018-04-24 09:57:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

While building stable releases and v11 on Fedora 28, I am seeing some warnings.
What is the project's policy about fixing those warnings in older branches?

To contribute to world peace, I did not attach the text to the email. Here is
what I see in today's git snapshot:

https://gunduz.org/temp/pg-gcc8-v11.txt

...and this is from 9.6:

https://gunduz.org/temp/pg-gcc8-9.6.txt