Replication push instead of pull

From: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replication push instead of pull
Date: 2018-03-08 00:55:06
Lists: pgsql-general

We have several servers, our masters, installed on several cities. Then we
need have a centralized database where we can do our reports.

So, postgres publication/subscription model always opens Master server to
Slave gets its data..

There is a way to push data from master to slave instead of pulling data
from Master to Slave ?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html