Re: MyBatis Batch Update Leads to PSQLException "Too many update results were returned"

From: Chris Dole <chris(dot)dole(at)sas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MyBatis Batch Update Leads to PSQLException "Too many update results were returned"
Date: 2018-03-04 14:34:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Dave,

I am certainly willing to follow up on that, and will do so. I can turn on
debugging with MyBatis and perhaps capture the query pattern that is being
generated.

However, it would help to get some background on the PSQLException that is
being thrown.

* What is the nature of the error?

* What does Postgres or its JDBC driver imply about the query for the
message of "... too many updates ..."

* Can you give me an indication of what logic is being tripped over that
leads to this error condition?

Thanks,
Chris

--