Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?

From: pavan95 <pavan(dot)postgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.2 Autovacuum BUG ?
Date: 2018-01-23 07:04:52
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello,

Is there any way to check, how many transactions happened till date from the
point the database created and started accepting transactions ?

The reason for this doubt is to find whether my database has crossed 2
million transactions or not.

Strangely had an interesting observation, when I tried to a vacuum full, it
is generating 1GB of archive logs per sec, and yes it's true.

So I had a doubt like whether this is related to vacuum....

Please help me cope up with this.

Regards,
Pavan

--