Re: [HACKERS] CVS

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis(at)mindspring(dot)net>
Cc: Chris Bitmead <chris(dot)bitmead(at)bigfoot(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CVS
Date: 1999-05-14 14:38:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis(at)mindspring(dot)net> writes:
> [ CVS access info ]
> This was supposed to have been put on the web page, as I recall...

It *is* on the webpage --- I put it there myself. You can find this and
other FAQ documents off http://www.postgresql.org/docs/. (I do need to
update the CVS page, which still recommends cvs 1.9...)

<rant>
The "new improved" website design has made it a lot harder to find
anything useful, IMHO. For instance, it is not an improvement that
the FAQ docs are two levels down in a non-obvious place. The way
that the frames-based design makes it impossible to bookmark anything
once you have managed to find it just adds insult to injury.
</rant>