Re: New archives layout is not an improvement

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Date: 2018-04-18 20:34:15
Lists: pgsql-www

"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> We’ve made a deploy to help with the browsing and reading experiences
> that you have mentioned.

This is definitely an improvement, thanks!

One other comment --- it seems like attachments are still eating more
vertical space than I'd like in the thread view. What do you think of
just losing the large-font "Attachments" line altogether? The
"Attachment" table heading underneath it is surely enough to convey
the point.