making functions take arrays

From: Kyle <kaf(at)nwlink(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: making functions take arrays
Date: 2001-02-12 17:50:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Is it possible to make a compiled C function take an array as an
argument? Right now I've got a function that takes 32 arguments, all
declared as separate variables (int arg1, int arg2, ...) and it would
be a lot more natural for the function to be called with an array (int
*array, int num_elements). Is this possible?

Also, how do I return an SQL NULL from a function?

Thanks,
Kyle