Re: Postgres - Replication

From: jasoninmel <jasoninmel+1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres - Replication
Date: 2017-03-17 03:30:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Samed.

Perhaps the question may not be clear and sorry about that.

What I'm looking for is an option to scale the solution to multi site
configuration where two different sites located in different geographical
locations to be able to maintain data in sync.

Currently I'm using synchronous streaming replication and one option I've
evaluated is cascading replication.