Re: Merge statement

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Keith <keith(at)keithf4(dot)com>
Cc: Morris de Oryx <morrisdeoryx(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Merge statement
Date: 2019-09-23 15:48:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes, I heard  MERGE is not a command in Postgres but the others said merge statement added stored procedures in version 11
I upgraded my postgresql from 10.6 to 11.1. in AWS, still not work.
thank you,
Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success