How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

From: Mark Anns <aishwaryaanns(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?
Date: 2016-11-22 07:28:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Considering PGStrom, an extension of PostgreSQL-9.5.4, I tried opening that
file in netbeans 8.1

I opened PGStrom in netbeans as File -> New Project -> C/C++ -> C/C++
Project with Existing Sources. And then selected the Folder that contains
existing sources (PG_Strom). And then Finish

It is showing some configuration failed error as

Creating project was successful
Running make clean failed
Running make was successful
Configuring project for code assistance failed

Details:

0 out of 27 source files have limited code assistance
17 out of 17 header files have limited code assitance

Where I am missing? How can I do it? It needs CUDA also I think.

Thanks