Re: Rules in Postgres

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Prachi Tyagi <prachityag(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Rules in Postgres
Date: 2003-11-26 14:57:17
Lists: pgsql-committers

Prachi Tyagi <prachityag(at)yahoo(dot)com> writes:
> I need a specific part of the PostgreSQL system. I just want the B+-tree index and the rule system code. Do you know how can I just get the source code for these two ?

src/backend/access/nbtree and src/backend/rewrite, but I think you will
find that there are enough interdependencies with other parts of the
backend that extracting either one as a "standalone" module would be
quite painful.

regards, tom lane

PS: pgsql-committers is not the appropriate place for questions.