Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.

From: 厚积薄发 <postgresql_2016(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.
Date: 2016-10-07 00:35:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I know your meanings. As the parameter synchronous_commit can change in the
every session, so when calculating the priority if consider it no meanings.
But the sync_state result seems confuse me, when I set the
synchronous_commit to off or local which is not in the sync mode.

Thanks for all replies.