My pg_xlog directory is becoming huge !?

From: "ben(dot)play" <benjamin(dot)cohen(at)playrion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My pg_xlog directory is becoming huge !?
Date: 2016-09-12 12:34:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

We tried to replicate our database and since this moment, our pg_xlog
directory is becoming HUGE ! (more than 500 Gb !)

In fact, each minute, there is a new file of 16Mb, called like
00000001000001370000004D ...

This is our main parameters in postgresql.conf

The replication is stopped (it was only a test). And I cannot put
wal_level=minimal without having an error at startup.

Do you have any idea to reduce the size of the directory ?

Thank you a lot.