Re: How can i add a postgresql connection using inno setup?

From: yang <vest2004(at)naver(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How can i add a postgresql connection using inno setup?
Date: 2016-01-21 07:49:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Andreas

I installed My project using inno setup program.
(Tomcat, PostgreSQL, etc)

Oddly, my db was not registered in postgresql.
Because the localhost server does not exist on the newly installed
postgreSQL.

If I add the localhost server and install the project, my db was added to
localhost server.

So in my opinion I need to know how to add a localhost server when
installing.

(I'm using this code in inno setup.

[Run]
Filename: "C:\something\PostgreSQL\bin\createdb.exe"; Parameters: " -U
postgres -E UTF8 -O postgres -w warFolderName"; Components: ProjectName;
Flags: runhidden)