Re: Let's make a new release

From: ljwilson <ljwilson(at)digitalav(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Let's make a new release
Date: 2015-10-29 21:47:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm all for a new release, but aren't we skipping a version number
(09.04.0100)?

I thought the 09.04 part would mean it was compiled using lib files from
PostgreSQL 9.4?

So would the binaries then be compiled using libs from PostgreSQL 9.5
(beta)?

Or does that not have anything at all to do with it?

I do know that the psqlodbc versions are independent of the PostgreSQL
version numbers, though it probably "looks" better to have them line-up with
the current server version.

Thanks...jack