Re: PGLOG to be based on PGDATA please

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: H Visage <hvisage(at)envisage(dot)co(dot)za>, pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGLOG to be based on PGDATA please
Date: 2015-09-16 08:36:09
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi,

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 01:21 +0200, H Visage wrote:
> based on my previous email, I've set my PGDATA to /Data/9.4/Bulk/
> but I've also cleaned out /var/lib/pgsql/9.4 (no reason to have that)

Why do you think that there is no reason to have that? We need to have
a base directory for some stuff, even if you want to customize it.

Still, I think we can add PGLOG variable to service file and change
setup script to get the value from there. I'll put this in the queue
for new set of releases (likely due next month)

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ