HELP - you have disabled by Dell XPS 13 laptop

From: Donald Kolafa <djkolafa(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HELP - you have disabled by Dell XPS 13 laptop
Date: 2015-08-08 01:49:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

In the process of re-loading my laptop, some application (guessing a Dell print monitoring app OMPMv2.0) installed postgresql 8.4 without my knowledge. I now have a super-administrator user 'postgres' with an unknown password, and my administrator user is denied access to alter anything and most programs don't even start. I have given more information here: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19646596

I am also denied permission to re-start the laptop load sequence from the recovery disk. Something is blocking me.

If you have any suggestions, please contact me.

Don Kolafa
djkolafa(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
(714) 875-6523