[C#] File Upload to PostgreSQL

From: drunken <manuzi1(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [C#] File Upload to PostgreSQL
Date: 2015-07-01 08:10:50
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I am Marc from GB.

I have a problem, i cannot upload a file to my PostgreSQL Database.

I don't find the command what I have to use.
I have tried:

fileUpload.PostedFile.SaveAs(....)

Lets say I have the DB on the Server on 8.8.8.8 the DB is called "test" and
the table "upload" has an ID, name, timeupload and file.
The file is a bytea type. Is this correct?
How is the path called?

Best Regards