Re: Decreasing the data loss after failover

From: sinasaharkhiz <sinas1991(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Decreasing the data loss after failover
Date: 2015-06-06 00:47:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for your answer.
This will not work for my situation. Because the hard disk of my server is
failed and the only data I got are the wal files transferred to my backup
server and I can only perform my recovery process with base backup and wal
files stored by barman.
PS: I'm trying to use a specific archive_timeout (less than 15 minutes) to
see how that will affect the backup size.

Sina