Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3

From: ced75 <cedric(dot)duprez(at)ign(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3
Date: 2015-05-19 11:31:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I can't use my mouse wheel inside PgAdmin3 windows (the data view window,
the preferences settings, etc.). If I move the mouse cursor directly over
the scroll bar, this is the only way it works.

I am using PgAdmin 3 v1.20.0 under Linux Mint 17.1 (cinnamon).

Here are my configuration informations :
Distributor ID: LinuxMint
Release: 17.1
Codename: rebecca

Thanks in advance for your help.