Re: Server Status window displays nothing

From: Adam Dingle <adam(at)medovina(dot)org>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Server Status window displays nothing
Date: 2015-05-13 22:08:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:19 AM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Adam Dingle <adam(at)medovina(dot)org> wrote:
>> I'm running pgAdmin built from git master on Ubuntu 15.04 with
>> wxWidgets 3.0.2.
>>
>> When I open the Server Status window on any Postgres server, it
>> displays no information at all: the Prepared Transactions, Locks,
>> Activity and Logfile areas are completely empty.
>>
>> Is this window known not to work? Or might I be doing something
>> wrong?
> Did you find anything in the log file?

Ashesh,

I just set my log level in the pgAdmin options dialog to "Errors,
Notices, SQL", then opened the Server Status window on a server. The
log shows a bunch of SQL queries, but doesn't report any errors or
other relevant messages.

Can anyone else confirm that the Server Status window is working for
them?

adam