Server Status window displays nothing

From: Adam Dingle <adam(at)medovina(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Server Status window displays nothing
Date: 2015-05-03 14:57:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I'm running pgAdmin built from git master on Ubuntu 15.04 with
wxWidgets 3.0.2.

When I open the Server Status window on any Postgres server, it
displays no information at all: the Prepared Transactions, Locks,
Activity and Logfile areas are completely empty.

Is this window known not to work? Or might I be doing something wrong?

adam