Re: Partition Help

From: akshunj <rickjackson001(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Partition Help
Date: 2015-04-29 23:25:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Melvin, thanks. Syntax was indeed the problem there. Any idea how to pass the
original query to the child table? My insert has 113 parameters passed in,
but based on the constraint violations I am seeing, it seems they are not
making. I suspect that: VALUE (NEW.*) does not pass in the original query,
only the column I used for the comparison?