Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders

From: Ron256 <ejaluronaldlee(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders
Date: 2014-11-26 19:26:20
Lists: pgsql-sql

David,

I have modified the first query to my needs and I believe, it gives the
correct results for the first time orders.

accept

WITH first_cust_cte AS
(
SELECT min(ord_submitted_date)ord_date
, persistent_key_str
FROM orders
group by persistent_key_str
)
SELECT o.persistent_key_str, o.ord_id
FROM orders o INNER JOIN first_cust_cte c
ON o.persistent_key_str = c.persistent_key_str AND o.ord_submitted_date =
c.ord_date

Thanks for your support.

Thanks,

Ron