Log-shipping replication in one machine

From: "nurul [via PostgreSQL]" <ml-node+s1045698n5823774h72(at)n5(dot)nabble(dot)com>
Subject: Log-shipping replication in one machine
Date: 2014-10-21 07:02:57
Lists: pgsql-general

We have install PostgreSQL 9.3 in Ubuntu. We want to ask it is posibble to do
log shipping replication in one machine with different port such as port
5435 as a master while 5436 as a slave? We also tried that process in one
machine but still get an error in slave such as

warning: connection to the database failed, disabling startup checks:
psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up

We do the log shipping replication process based on
http://www.themagicnumber.es/replication-in-postgresql-i?lang=en

We hope all of you can help us to solve this problem. Thank you

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Log-shipping-replication-in-one-machine-tp5823774.html
This email was sent by nurul (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=5823774&code=cGdzcWwtZ2VuZXJhbEBwb3N0Z3Jlc3FsLm9yZ3w1ODIzNzc0fDk5Mzg2MjUzMg==