[Pljava-dev] Pljava with postgres 9.3

From: rickjackson001 at gmail(dot)com (akshunj)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Pljava with postgres 9.3
Date: 2014-06-13 23:53:41
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Cristiano,

Do you have a smoke test I can implement quickly to test out the
ResultSetProvider? I'm a network engineer by trade, so my coding skills
aren't the greatest. If it's something I can cut, paste and run easily, I'll
give it a try and post back the results for you.

Otherwise my experience installing our application was much the same as if I
were working with pg92 or pg93. I usually smoke test pljava with a function
posted by Johann M. on this forum, which is enough to know that I can get
through my installation and start using my application.