Re: Hibernate over postgresql

From: amithbm <amithbm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hibernate over postgresql
Date: 2014-06-11 06:14:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave Cramer-8 wrote
> Can you do me a favour since you are the only one with the machines. Can
> you install 9.2.7 on the faster server and test it ? Is that possible ?
>
> Dave Cramer

I installed 9.2.7 keeping the client the same. The performance was even
better than before (100%-150% better) and the ACKs were still being treated
as asynchronous (Deduced by looking at tcpdump)
But the problem remains with the other 9.2.7 server (With the same client)
where ACKs are treated as synchronous and hence my round trip time is more.