Re: Help with plpython3u

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO <ppseverin(at)miuandes(dot)cl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help with plpython3u
Date: 2020-06-10 14:50:08
Lists: pgsql-general

On 6/10/20 7:39 AM, PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO wrote:
> Thank you Adrian, will see the link you sent me.
>
> Thank you, Laurenz. I noticed that copying the DLL is not a good idea.
> How can I set a python path for postgres, so that I tell postgres "hey,
> if you are looking for python see this path" and don't lose conda?
> Because after following all Adrian's instructions and  after creating
> the variable"*PYTHONHOME = C:\edb\languagepack\v1\Python-3.7*" and

Just to be clear those where instructions from here, correct?:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/edb-docs/d/edb-postgres-advanced-server/user-guides/language-pack-guide/12/EDB_Postgres_Language_Pack_Guide.1.08.html#

> adding *%PYTHONHOME%* to the *PATH, *I get this message when I open
> Anaconda Prompt:
> *"File "C:\Users\developer\Anaconda3\Scripts\conda-script.py", line 11,
> in <module> from conda.cli import main ModuleNotFoundError: No module
> named 'conda'"*

So when you did the Anaconda install:

https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/install/windows/

What did you check for the Advanced options in Step 8?