List users privileges for whole cluster/all databases in the cluster

From: Jana Mihalidesová <Mihi(dot)Jana(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: List users privileges for whole cluster/all databases in the cluster
Date: 2023-10-12 13:32:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I try to find out some view, select or something what show me the privileges
for the user across the whole postgresql cluster. The username/user is
global for whole cluster not individual database, so I would like to know
the privileges for the user in all databases in the cluster using one view,
select.
I know how to list user's privileges in the individual database, but for all
databases...

Thanks for the advice.

 Jana