PGadmin windows compilation

From: easkay <easkay(at)me(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGadmin windows compilation
Date: 2014-02-05 23:39:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please bear with me, as this is my first time dealing with C++ on windows
and trying to compile pgadmin.
I think I'm quite close, and am trying to build the pgadmin3 project in VS
2010. It's complaining that it can't open/include 'openssl/opensslconf.h'
when compiling include/libssh2/openssl.h

Could you perhaps point me in the right direction? Is the OpenSSL library
needed in the include directory?
Your patience is appreciated.

Cheers.