Re: Temporary table already exists

From: mephysto <mephystoonhell(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Temporary table already exists
Date: 2014-01-31 11:04:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Albe,this is code of my stored function:ConnectionPool reuse connections,
of course, but how you can see from my code, the temporary table deck_types
are already defined with ON COMMIT DROP clause, so I think that my work is
not in transaction. Am I true?If so, how can I put my code in
transaction?Many thanks.Mephysto