Re: levenshtein_less_equal does not work

From: alexandros_e <alexandros(dot)ef(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: levenshtein_less_equal does not work
Date: 2014-01-24 22:07:58
Lists: pgsql-general

With your help I found the solution. My DB was initially based on a 9.0
server and I had restored it on the 9.1 server. For some reason 9.0
fuzzystrmatch functions (levenstein...) were already present in this DB. So,
CREATE EXTENSION fuzzystrmatch did not work. I had to manually remove
function 9.0 fuzzystrmatch functions and then CREATE EXTENSION .... worked
perfectly and levenstein_less_equal as well. So, it was error from the DB
restored from an older version of postgresql.