Re: levenshtein_less_equal does not work

From: alexandros_e <alexandros(dot)ef(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: levenshtein_less_equal does not work
Date: 2014-01-24 21:38:17
Lists: pgsql-general

=# \dx
List of installed extensions
Name | Version | Schema | Description
---------+---------+------------+------------------------------
plpgsql | 1.0 | pg_catalog | PL/pgSQL procedural language
(1 row)

-# \df levenshtein*
List of functions
Schema | Name | Result data type | Argument data types | Type
public | levenshtein | integer | text, text | normal
(1 row)

The server is in localhost. The binaries are from enterpriseDB. I also
downloaded src code for Postgres 9.1.11. Recompiled fuzzystrmatch, which
includes levenstein less_equal. Replaced .so file in Postgres installation
dir. Change in levenshtein limit of character successful.

It is not a compilation error, because I do not get levenstein less_equal
in the Postgres 9.2 server which is exactly as downloaded from
EnterpriseDB.