Re: Recover Contacts from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery

From: angelina410329 <angelina410329(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recover Contacts from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery
Date: 2013-12-18 08:18:55
Lists: pgsql-novice

contacts are vital in our daily life. but once they are lost, what can we do?
no hurry! check if you have backup before. if you have backup,that will be
much better, you can connect your iphone with your backup and restore the
contacts directly. if you have no backup, no worry! you can recover your
contacts with the help of a free iPhone data recovery software
<http://www.easeus.com/mobile-tool/free-iphone-data-recovery.html>