[Pljava-dev] PL/Java install on postgresql-9.3

From: jovanajoca336 at gmail(dot)com (joca336)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java install on postgresql-9.3
Date: 2013-12-09 10:13:51
Lists: pljava-dev

Hello,
In previous versions of PostgreSql(Postgresql-9.1 and Postgresql-9.2) I
installed PL/Java using src file pljava-src-1.4.3 and this instructions
http://tonny-bruckers.blogspot.com/2012/05/install-pljava-postgresql-84-on-ubuntu.html.
Now, I don't know how to install PL/Java on PostgreSql-9.3.
First,I try do the same things,but i've got so many errors.
Then,I find your posts about instaling PL/Java using maven.
I download PL/Java with this command: git clone
https://github.com/tada/pljava.
Then,I installed maven using comand apt-get install mvn.
Then,I downloaded maven_nar_plugings.But,how to install it?
I don't know what is the next step and how can I buid PL/JAVA?
How to set JAVA_HOME?
Please,can you tell me,step by step how do I do it? Which version of maven I
need,how to install it? And finaly how to install PL/Java?

Thanks