Re: Hot Standby performance issue

From: sparikh <sparikh(at)ecotality(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hot Standby performance issue
Date: 2013-10-22 21:50:27
Lists: pgsql-performance

Sorry, it was typo from my side. I meant strace only.

I will try to request both perf and strace to be installed. But I am not
quite sure as the VMs are managed by third party. Will keep you posted...

The main thing puzzling to me is Explain Plan with Analyze takes couple of
secs to execute the operation but in reality it runs for more than 20 mins.

Thanks.