Re: Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.10

From: ramistuni <ramistuni(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.10
Date: 2013-10-21 19:00:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks so much David and John for your quick responses.

These databases were recently transitioned to me from a team which are not
part of our organization any more.

Please bare with my knowledge, but is there any way to find if the past
installations were done using YUM?

We have been given VMs from some third party and we are responsible for
maintaining and installing the database on them.

Thanks for your help.