Re: Accessing SQL that has been executed behind the interface

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Wizz <mastuh8(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Accessing SQL that has been executed behind the interface
Date: 2015-12-01 13:30:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

>>How can I access the SQL that executes when I
>>alter my tables...
There are two ways, the first is the change to uncomment and change the value of log_statement inpostgresql.conf to ddlIE:
log_statement = 'ddl'
Then you must do a reload of the postgresql.conf.ddl statements will then be captured to the log.

The other way is to make the changes to the table in properties.A. right click on the tableB. left click on Properties...C. Add column, constraints, etc as needed.D. Click on the SQL tab _BEFORE_ clicking the OK button,
 Melvin Davidson
    Cell 720-320-0155

www.youtube.com/unusedhero

Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day