Re: How do I save my tables?

From: Kimberly Israel <kac15228(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How do I save my tables?
Date: 2013-09-17 15:52:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

>SELECT * FROM landform;

>->ERROR:  relation "landform" does not exist
>LINE 1: SELECT * FROM landform;
                      ^
I got a private response and wanted to let people know the problem has been solved.

I had apparently not moved into the firedata database after creating it, so my tables were stuck on the postgres database.  When I double clicked on firedata and then created my table, it was still there after I restarted.

Thanks for your help, everyone!